I did one of these earlier this month and already need to update it…
I’ll start with the updates. Along with normal life and work stuff, this is what I’m working on:
- Still working on edits for the short film Lullaby by writer/director Ce Anderson
- Still working on edits for some cast/crew interviews from the feature film Spiritus by writer/director LC Holt
- Editing a music video for Brineaboy that we shot this past weekend in Nashville (if I had time, I could write an entire post about how great that shoot was… but it’ll have to wait for now.. search for #brineaboyvid on Insagram for photos.)
- I’ll be editing Feb. 2017 Guitar Pull photos soon
- Working on a longer-term film project that I’ll announce publicly once I get further into it
Now for some announcements:
- I mentioned last week that Four Thousand Wings, Best Friends Forever, and The Pretty Brunette were all screening at the upcoming George Lindsey Film Festival in Florence, AL.
- Four Thousand Wings will also be on Amazon soon. I’ll post about it once it’s officially available to view.
- Next solo acoustic performance will be Friday, March 3 at Head on the Door in Montgomery, AL. I’m opening for Breaking Aim and the Rhythm for their album release show.
- Also, I will be releasing a live 5-song EP and video performance soon. This project was made possible by filmmakers C. DeWayne Cunningham and Sylvester Folks, along with Jen Powell, Malerie Bussell, and the rest of the kind folks of Seville Beauty & Barber Shop.
- The poster for Spiritus was release this week:
Thanks for reading. More coming soon!
Figured since updates might be a bit sparse, I should at least make another “Now” post. (For more about the “Now” thing, see a previous post about it.)
So, along with normal life and work stuff, this is what I’m working on:
- Editing the short film Lullaby by writer/director Ce Anderson.
- Editing audio for a live music/video project with filmmaker C. DeWayne Cunningham of Carolyn Jean’s Son VISIONS.
- Editing some behind-the-scenes interviews for the feature film Spiritus by writer/director LC Holt.
Along with that, there’s a couple of other film and music projects that are in varying levels of pre-production and production that I’ll be announcing in the weeks and months to come.
And of course, you can follow this blog via email for when there are updates, and keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
I know I haven’t been blogging much lately, but I wanted to take a moment to provide a few updates on what’s been going on lately.
Writer/director Sylvester Folks, left, on set of Justus and Pece. Photo by Sherman Williams.
I mentioned last month that Sylvester Folks had a new short film production underway. On that project – Justus and Pece – my job was to cover audio (production sound/boom operator.) We wrapped principal photography on Dec. 4, and it is now in editing.
One of the main characters in that short is played by Ce Anderson, a writer and director herself. Just before Thanksgiving, we started working on her short film Lullaby, on which I’m serving as Director of Photography. We still have more to go on that one, but I think we got a really good start in the three days we’ve shot so far.
And in other news, the official trailer for Spiritus (produced by Buck’s Row in association with Foolish Henry Films) will be available on Jan. 2, 2017.
More updates coming soon, and as always, thanks for reading!